WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Diet Log

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Still going strong...sorta...


Okay, I know that I have not posted in forever...have received several complaints. Sometimes it is difficult to find the time to sit down long enough to do this but the main reason is just not a lot happening right now. Chris has lost 47 lbs. YEA!!! However, his weight has not changed for at least two weeks now. I realized after a few days that he had stopped taking in his liquid protein each day so I told him that is likely the reason. He started back for a couple of days but when I asked him about it last night, he is not doing it. I don't know if I will have to start forcing it down his throat or what but he needs to have the protein for a number of reasons...and likely will not be losing wieght without it. I also told him that I need to work on getting him back on a better schedule...he has somewhat lost focus. Not really lost focus as far as eating good things...but eating too often...snacking. He has started snacking on dry Special K cereal...all in all that is fine...but is he really hungry when he is doing that or bored?...or just mentally hungry?. Again, I think the protein intake would help with some of the hunger issues. Anyway, his choices are still good for what I witness...lean cuisines, the low-fat chicken salad that I make for him on Light Wheat Bread, canned fat-free tuna salad and crackers, homemade soup, broiled fish, etc. We have finally been out to eat a couple of times and he did well with that too...except he did eat hash browns the other night (I was not with him to stop him). A small amount would be fine but I would be willing to bet he ate the whole serving and that normally is more than any one person should be eating... SO...I guess it will again fall on my shoulders to get him back on track and refocused...Hell, I can't even keep myself on track. I do think he has done an amazing job mentally though...I mean one or two things that he should not have had in a 6 week + time frame is pretty darn good.

I think I mentioned this already but his first "fill" will be on Monday, November 17th. I think that will help too. Need to work on the exercise...he is definitely very hard to motivate in that area, as you can tell from his pose in this photo. He works so many hours that it is hard to motivate him to do anything once he gets home. This coming Wednesday is support group so I am going to do everthing I can to make sure he plans to go...I really think it helps!

No comments: