WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Diet Log

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hit the 50lb Mark!!!

Thursday morning Chris hit the 50lb mark! YAY! Just less than 2 months post surgery so I think that is wonderful. I am holding at 16lbs lost...I have not lost anything in WEEKS.

His appointment Monday for the first adjustment went really well. The normal adjustment is 2cc of saline but Chris asked for extra since we are self-pay and only have 4 adjustments included in the price that we paid...plus he has been able to eat a larger volume of food. She said that is very normal and most people hit their sweet-spot around 5-7 cc's. She gave him 3 cc's for his first adjustment instead of the normal 2. His next adjustment is scheduled for 12/30. I am not sure if they will give him 3 again or just 2...it might depend on the volume of food that he is eating at that point. Right now he is doing great...he stopped last night and got a Wendy's grilled chicken sandwich and could only eat about 1/2 of it. I wish I could do that!!!!! :)

So...everything is going really well. I don't thank Thanksgiving will be that big of a challenge...other than as usual I think we are expected to be subject to at least two different family meals...not a good idea for either of us right now really.

OH! We joined the Tri-City Leisure Center Thursday night. We did a short workout that night on the weight machines and we went back again first thing this morning. We are both liking it...I think it is true what they say...you feel better for it if you can just make yourself do it. With the tremendous hours that he works it will be difficult sometimes but I hope we can make it work... I already feel a difference...and my muscles are feeling it too! LOL Chris was fussing about how weak he is...I told him he has to consider that it has been since the early 80s that he did any real kind of exercise and weight training....that was a LONG time ago!

Till next time!...

No comments: